Containers has become a popular tehcnology due to it’s ligher weight and more agile way of handeling virturalization. Different than Virtual Desktop Infrastructures (VDI), containerization involves packaging an application and its dependencies into a single container while VDI is a digital replica of the physical machine.
Containerized Desktop has many benefits including increased efficiency, scalability, and portability.
VDI vs CDI
The main differences between them are
- Virtualzes the underlying physical infrastructure
- Some points of ingress and egress
- Less flexible, migration brings challenges
- Scalling can be costly
- Virtualizes the operation system
- More flexible
- Easily to scaled up or down.
IF YOU INTERESTED TO HEAR ABOUT OUR PARTNERSHIP WITH KASM THEIR CONTAINER STREAMING PLAFORM SOLUTION, PLEASE VISIT: STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS, TAKE A LOOK AT THE LINKS SHARE BELOW FOR REFERENCES USED FOR THIS BLOG POST.